• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

the Wolf hunts in an open night

PMC66

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
hey I'm PMC66 I love the gamecube version of animal crossing but I didn't originally get City Folk because I had no one I knew I could play it with i'm planing on getting it though because I love the game series :veryhappy:.

If i meet enough people on here i'll get the game definetly ;) but thing is Wild world got incredibly lonely with no one to play with :( si I kinda stopped playing AC.

Other games I play are:

Smash Bros Brawl (in which I main Wolf thus the opening title)
Mario Kart Wii
Tatsunoko VS Capcom
Sega All stars Racing

I have a PS3 as well with most of the common stuff like resistance i'm rusty on there though but if any1 wants to play me my username is Patmancav66

XBOX live ID is HAWK ALCON

Hope I get to meet some awesome people here willing to pay off my mortgage to Tom Nook *cough I mean make friends with ^___^

Welcome to the forums, I think I'll race you on Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing when I have some spare time =P

Welcome! I'd be glad to play against you on brawl, mario kart or something on the PS3 (PSN is MrCrazyDavis) =)

awesome on Brawl my FC is 0388 8604 2323 :)

and tell me when you wan2 play Brawl wise i'll just get your FC then add you when i'm on :)

Back