• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello!

SodaDog

~the millennium is now~
Bells
Switch
2898-6073-7400
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
20 Envelopes
ど
う
森
5 Envelopes
Cake
Mailbox
hi there!

i play as prince leroy bizzenpow from toontown but i also go on animal crossing wii & ds!

my personality is usually creative and i make beautiful town entitled "home."

Hey, you're that creepy person that stole my boxers! Or was that Sean? In any case, welcome to the bell tree!

Welcome!!! You might wanna go to a diffrent forum if your looking for animal crossing this has kinda turned into a video game/Everything forum lol but anyways welcome

Bacon Boy said:
Hey, you're that creepy person that stole my boxers! Or was that Sean? In any case, welcome to the bell tree!
Probably Seanny.

& Welcome!

Welcome! Here's a tip for you, all your town info you put in your signature (AC name, town, FC) can be put inside your user -name box!

How?

1 Scroll over to Preferences at the top right hand corner.
2 Then click on update profile.
3 Scroll to the bottom of the page and put the appropriate information where it tells you.

Cheers~

thanks for the tip i may do it later but who wants to visit home? My gates are closed sorry!

Back