• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ZR's/Caius's Galleria of Stuff: See last page for updates

Been a long time since I dug out graphite and sketchpads, but my wacom is unresponsive, so I guess this is what we're doing now.

kXzp5E3.jpg

Thank god my tablets are broken, I need the practice.

kHJVNlq.jpg

Work doodles

These ones are very nice, the first 2 are especially intriguing. The hair flows very natural and you have good anatomy, nice job.

These ones are very nice, the first 2 are especially intriguing. The hair flows very natural and you have good anatomy, nice job.

:) Thanks. It's been a minute since I've sat down and actually doodled anything by hand. I kind of got sick of it after art school. Glad to know my doodles aren't suffering anatomically from it (just shading ;-;)

L3g7P10.png

Screwing around and watching starwars. Sorry for scanner lines.

Last edited:
Holy mangoes, that one's really nice :eek: ^

Looked through that demo reel you posted as well, that bar/inner environment was smashing :)

Holy mangoes, that one's really nice :eek: ^

Looked through that demo reel you posted as well, that bar/inner environment was smashing :)

Thanks. That was a couple years back now. I need more UDK in my life :)

Ooo, I really like your works! The Darth Vader WIP looks pretty good too!
Your 3D work is very nice too. Keep it up!

Ooo, I really like your works! The Darth Vader WIP looks pretty good too!
Your 3D work is very nice too. Keep it up!

Thank you! I'm trying to get better with traditional stuff. It's been a few months since I even considered picking up a pencil, but now that I have I'm getting some more ideas for stuff I'd like to do for the geek side of my family. I'm thinking christmas artbooks with Star-wars, Stargate, Star Trek, and some other stuff may make a good gift. Otherwise I'd probably just sell them for around fourty dollars or something. Gotta pay for cintiq repairs :)

Oh cool, so you were the one I voted for in the contest! haha

Back