ZR's/Caius's Galleria of Stuff: See last page for updates

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

malesretmit12 said:
Zr388 said:
First post edited to include new siggy:

Celandine.png
lern2focalpoint. :'( I like the colors, though.
There is a focal point :| Her arm stretched and creating the illusion of movement.

Focal points are for scrubs anyway, everything everywhere is where it's at.

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

That's what she said. I think I won this round.

1000.jpg

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

Vergil.png

Just finished this one for a friend

How's that for a focal point mal :|

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

It's amazing, but the text takes away from the focal point and ruins the signature.

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

Vergil2.png

Here's a clean one

And nother sig added to main post

Trepe.png

Not as proud of this one

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

Zr388 said:

Just did this one for another friend:
Crystal.png
God, how many more are you gnna toss out? XD You make them so quickly. It takes me over an hour per sig V_V

This one's pretty decent, but you've done better.

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

Jas0n said:
Zr388 said:

Crystal.png
God, how many more are you gnna toss out? XD You make them so quickly. It takes me over an hour per sig V_V

Well I start them and do three or four at a time, taking periodic breaks for phone calls and smoking so i'd say it takes about an hour off and on. Friends on irc want them and i've really had no place to post what I've done before :<

I've been making siggys (not exactly like this) for a couple of years, and I use a wacom tablet.

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

Zr388 said:
Jas0n said:
Zr388 said:

Crystal.png

Well I start them and do three or four at a time, taking periodic breaks for phone calls and smoking so i'd say it takes about an hour off and on. Friends on irc want them and i've really had no place to post what I've done before :<

I've been making siggys (not exactly like this) for a couple of years, and I use a wacom tablet.
I got a Wacom tablet for Christmas, after years of using a touch pad to do graphics, it's SOO nice to use a tablet <3_<3

This is the one I have:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
2009923119200.Wacom_Bamboo-Fun-overhead.jpg
</div>

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

Jas0n said:
Zr388 said:
Jas0n said:
Zr388 said:

Crystal.png

I got a Wacom tablet for Christmas, after years of using a touch pad to do graphics, it's SOO nice to use a tablet <3_<3

This is the one I have:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
</div>
Haha yeah, most of my drawings are still done via touchpad because this blasted pen is broken and I have to take it apart to fix it. I'm getting an Intuos4 (large) fairly soon though for college. :)

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

Zr388 said:
Jas0n said:
Zr388 said:
Jas0n said:
Zr388 said:

Crystal.png

This is the one I have:
</div>
Haha yeah, most of my drawings are still done via touchpad because this blasted pen is broken and I have to take it apart to fix it. I'm getting an Intuos4 (large) fairly soon though for college. :)
Ooh I'm jealous, they're supposedly realllyy good.

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

Jas0n said:
Zr388 said:
Jas0n said:
Zr388 said:
Jas0n said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Crystal.png

This is the one I have:
</div>
Ooh I'm jealous, they're supposedly realllyy good.
From what i've seen they're absolutely amazing.

riku-2.png

done for the night

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

Lines done, coloring and shading going in

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>may stretch</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Untitled-8.png
</div>

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

That turned into an unholy disaster. I'll just stick with my other sketch I did tonight

iden.png

I'll try and finish the big one tomorrow

Back