• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Next AC Game Announced

Before you click it, press the "quote" button and see the truth.

Save your window by pressing F11.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">It's not surprising that it's yet another April's Fool joke. I sensed it before I clicked on it. My mind begin to detect those attempts.</div>

Har har har! It could be a good idea to include this song into K.K. Slider's songs. Or Resetti could mimic that upon the next reset.

Now, I would laugh!

Looks awesome! It's great they made the city bigger, because like, how was that a city before? It was smaller than your town. And also awesome how they made the Mii Masks proportionate.

When I saw the title I got excited, but I read some replies and decided not to click.

That was fun. I wish I could fall for it again.

Well that took me about an hour to get rid of....i kept re starting, but firefox would re-load my last session....

Back