Well Everyone...

Bastoise99

Retired Staff
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I will be stepping down as Admin of TBT Friday. I have been lacking here, and haven't had the time to come. Latelt TBT keeps getting farther down on my list of things to do.

I have been with TBT since it was created, and have stood by her through the duration of my time here. Bul, Storm, and I have weathered alot of storms here at TBT. large flame wars, disagreement, and the loss of some of our best members. We have had some great times though...Seeing great members come through TBT, seeing TBT flourish, and reaching to be one of the largest forums on Invisionfree...There is no doubt in my mind that this forum won't go on for a long time..It will just be without me.

:'(
sorry, this is hard to do...
I should be able to stop in once a month...but not to chat or talk, but to check up on the forum. I will always be at Nsider where you can contact me, and will always be available on AIM.

TBT has been a big part of my life for a long time...For over a year, storm, Bul, and myself have gone through great lengths to bring this forum to greatness. And all of that work has payed off. This is one of the greatest forums I have ever seen, and will always be close to my heart.

Bul: We have been through alot together. Flame wars, disagreement, almost the lost of both of us on this forum. You are one of my greatest friends I have ever met, and I will always remember you.

Storm: Great job with this forum. You have done marvolous. You and Bul will do great without me, and hopefully you will excel to get this place to 100,000 Posts and more.

Everyone, I will be around, but please contact me if you are ever in need, or need any advice.

Yours Truly,
Bastoise99

We'll be having bastoise's going away part tomorrow.....

<small><small>Pssssssst, bul.... was that suppose to be a secret?</small></small> :lol:

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
We'll be having bastoise's going away part tomorrow.....

<small><small>Pssssssst, bul.... was that suppose to be a secret?</small></small> :lol:
Tomorrow? I won't have everything ready by then...

And Blast... You really helped us achieve our status. Thank you for everything, and I truly hope you'll come here more than once a month.

:(

May fortune lead you to a path of happiness in your future.

Thanks for helping to make TBT what it is today...your legacy will ive on forever at TBT.

Oh, Blast. It's a real shame to see you go. Believe it or not, (please believe it) I remember first meeting you in the ACAC, so enthusiactic. How much you've done for us, how much time you've spent, how much time I remember having fun with you, will never be forgotten.

May your path shine bright, Blast, as you have helped shined others. Forever your deeds shall live on. :yes:

Sorry if I sounded all "speechy", but it's what I think. :yes: You've done great Blast, and I'll miss you deeply. You are one of our best members. TBT was greatful to have you. Hopefully, this will not be our last meeting, and we'll still have fun together.

;)

Everyone, thank you for the compliments...they mean alot, and I can't wait to see TBT succeed in the future with you guys leading it.

You'll do great without me.

Back