• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Currently Playing?

i kinda jump between games a lot but lately i've been playing ff14 online and new horizons again! i also recently got super mario 3d world but for some reason i am AWFUL at it so i haven't been playing it much lmaoo! but i am determined to finish it (•̀ᴗ•́ )و

Recently started up Ender Lilies again. I never did beat it.

recently picked up stardew valley again cause of the update. but i haven't quite updated yet cause there are still things i want to do in my farm and i don't want to deal with broken mods.

Things got stalled for a couple of weeks, but I've finally started Pikmin 4 in my ongoing quest to replay the Pikmin series!

been playing a lot of minecraft recently.. i always get hooked on it nearing the spring or summer, i dont know why, but ive been trying to actually make progress in my current world and its going well! tons of farms being made

I haven't been playing much recently as my attention quickly gets snapped away for something else, but I've been enjoying Minami Lane is small bursts.

It's a relaxing, simple street building simulator. :)

Sleeping Dogs. I love it so much. Except for the hand combat, I hate that part.

I've been playing a lot of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (usually for hours at a time). There's always so much to do, I have a hard time putting it down. And of course, I'm always playing Animal Crossing games too.

I'm not technically "playing," but my partner is playing Balatro and I'm having fun watching it & offering suggestions, lol.

I understand why it's so popular now! Very addicting game.

Finally got around to modding my 3DS so now I've downloaded a few games to play c: Started with Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask, I know I've already played this game years ago but I've completely forgotten the story so it feels like I'm playing anew! Also got Sanrio Picross for when I want to think less (-ish) but still use my brain 🧠

Back