• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Currently Playing?

Still playing:
1712398870134.png

I just had to take a break omg its such a good game but its stressing me out!!!

Currently playing ACNH, ACNL, Genshin, and HSR for dailies and content.

I plan on resuming Fire Emblem Engage soon and aim to finish it. After that I'll move to either Three Houses or Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

I’ve been playing Genshin, HSR (thinking maybe taking a short break because of some issues with support and my hoyoverse account), Fate Go - just returned from a hiatus 🙂.

Will be starting Splatoon today or if not today, tomorrow :D. I want to get back to Persona 5 Royal on the switch too but I can only focus on one game at a time.

The main three are:

- Super Mario Bros 2. It’s just kind of okay. Way better than the Japanese alternative
- Sonic 2. This game is really good
- Mario and Luigi: Dream Team. I’ve played it before, but now I’m playing it on Hard Mode. Right now, it’s more annoying and stressful than difficult, but I’m still fairly early in the game

At the moment I'm playing a rare(?) SNES game known as...

Screenshot_20240415-113724~2.png

That's Brain Lord and not Brain Load (Honestly, I feel as if they could've brainstormed a better title than this!)

It's like an Action RPG with prominent puzzle elements (some of the puzzles are mathematical and they kind of have me feeling as if I'm back in school with some teacher quizzing me, heh). Not surprised to say that so far I'm enjoying Brain Lord, as Enix developed it and I typically find myself enjoying their games from this era.

im currently playing animal crossing: new horizons, legend of zelda: breath of the wild and legend of zelda: tears of the kingdom

The only game I play often at the moment is ACNH. But I can only do it on the weekend because on weekdays my Switch gets taken away. I have other games on there but I haven't gotten around to playing them in a while.

Currently, I'm playing Sims 4! Been playing all night, I can get sucked into this game for hours. Looking for some new games for the summer tho!

Earlier this month I bought a used copy of Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town. It’s fun, and I plan to woo either Doctor or Cliff.

i've been mainly playing honkai star rail lately, but should definitely get back to genshin soon haha

and for mobile i've gotten back to bakery story :3
oh! and i saw that emulator, delta emulator, and might download that and mess around with it... or i might just charge my ds to play some games heh

I've gotten into F-Zero 99 recently. Initially, when I first downloaded it months ago, I thought it wasn't going to be a game for me since I performed pretty terribly and I figured I'd just keep it to play whenever there was a Platinum Coins reward for passing the finish line in that red Nintendo Switch Online tab on the main menu.

This week was one such a time and I did that passing the finish line requirement for the Platinum Coins, but I performed a bit better this time. I also discovered the Steer Assist that helps to keep you from bumping into the barriers and that was a game changer. So, you know, basically the equivalent of bowling with the bumpers in the alley to prevent gutter balls. I'm still not winning, but I'm at least somewhat decent since I can stay in the Top 50 and usually higher. I've primarily stuck with the Wild Goose since it has the most durability of all the vehicles, but the in-game challenges have gotten me to start trying out the other ones. With the turn assist, the Wild Goose's durability isn't as much of a determining factor.

Still awful in the modes and prix that don't allow the use of Steer Assist; don't know how people are able to get good at the originals. Seems a bit more difficult than, say, Mario Kart. In any case, though, I'm enjoying my time with it. If nothing else, it has been fun unlocking the different colors, decals, etc. of the vehicles.

Super Mario 3D All Stars, but specifically Super Mario 64. I’m trying to 100% each game before moving to the next, so once I get all 120 Power Stars and defeat Bowser for the last time, I’ll move to Super Mario Sunshine. This game is really fun, and I have 5 Power Stars so far.

I’m also still playing the games I said I was last time I posted here.

Back