Currently Playing?

Still playing:
1712398870134.png

I just had to take a break omg its such a good game but its stressing me out!!!

Currently playing ACNH, ACNL, Genshin, and HSR for dailies and content.

I plan on resuming Fire Emblem Engage soon and aim to finish it. After that I'll move to either Three Houses or Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

I’ve been playing Genshin, HSR (thinking maybe taking a short break because of some issues with support and my hoyoverse account), Fate Go - just returned from a hiatus 🙂.

Will be starting Splatoon today or if not today, tomorrow :D. I want to get back to Persona 5 Royal on the switch too but I can only focus on one game at a time.

The main three are:

- Super Mario Bros 2. It’s just kind of okay. Way better than the Japanese alternative
- Sonic 2. This game is really good
- Mario and Luigi: Dream Team. I’ve played it before, but now I’m playing it on Hard Mode. Right now, it’s more annoying and stressful than difficult, but I’m still fairly early in the game

At the moment I'm playing a rare(?) SNES game known as...

Screenshot_20240415-113724~2.png

That's Brain Lord and not Brain Load (Honestly, I feel as if they could've brainstormed a better title than this!)

It's like an Action RPG with prominent puzzle elements (some of the puzzles are mathematical and they kind of have me feeling as if I'm back in school with some teacher quizzing me, heh). Not surprised to say that so far I'm enjoying Brain Lord, as Enix developed it and I typically find myself enjoying their games from this era.

im currently playing animal crossing: new horizons, legend of zelda: breath of the wild and legend of zelda: tears of the kingdom

The only game I play often at the moment is ACNH. But I can only do it on the weekend because on weekdays my Switch gets taken away. I have other games on there but I haven't gotten around to playing them in a while.

Back