Currently Playing?

JasonBurrows said:
Miranda said:
MW2, NSMBWii (haha), Machinarium, Braid and that's it, mostly waiting for Bioshock 2, though I'm kinda sorta currently playing that too! (oh the perks of knowing game store clerks!)
Hey Miranda, I know a very good game. lol
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"><big><big><big><big><big>Pok

JasonBurrows said:
Miranda said:
MW2, NSMBWii (haha), Machinarium, Braid and that's it, mostly waiting for Bioshock 2, though I'm kinda sorta currently playing that too! (oh the perks of knowing game store clerks!)
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"><big><big><big><big><big>Pok

Miranda said:
JasonBurrows said:
Miranda said:

Just got a new game. Mount and Blade. Game is actually pretty nice. I'll think I'll be wasting quite a bit of time playing it. Other than that, I'm also doing quite a bit of Company of Heroes, Empire Total War, and Bad Company 2.

<big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big>MW2</big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big>

Lol, quote this to find out

Animal Crossing, Coraline Wii ( More than halfway through), and Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution ( close to the beginning I just started it)

Kirby SuperStar
Pokemon Diamond (I hope to finish the game since I need a new competitive Pokemon team :( ) .

Back