• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Currently Playing?

JasonBurrows said:
Miranda said:
MW2, NSMBWii (haha), Machinarium, Braid and that's it, mostly waiting for Bioshock 2, though I'm kinda sorta currently playing that too! (oh the perks of knowing game store clerks!)
Hey Miranda, I know a very good game. lol
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"><big><big><big><big><big>Pok

JasonBurrows said:
Miranda said:
MW2, NSMBWii (haha), Machinarium, Braid and that's it, mostly waiting for Bioshock 2, though I'm kinda sorta currently playing that too! (oh the perks of knowing game store clerks!)
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"><big><big><big><big><big>Pok

Miranda said:
JasonBurrows said:
Miranda said:

AndyB said:
Bioshock 2, Chime and Castlevania: SOTN
i wanna play bioshock 2 :< *cut*

On topic: Borderlands, Both Uncharted games, LittleBigPlanet

Just got a new game. Mount and Blade. Game is actually pretty nice. I'll think I'll be wasting quite a bit of time playing it. Other than that, I'm also doing quite a bit of Company of Heroes, Empire Total War, and Bad Company 2.

<big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big>MW2</big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big>

Lol, quote this to find out

BF: BC2 > MW2.

Even the demo is better.

Animal Crossing, Coraline Wii ( More than halfway through), and Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution ( close to the beginning I just started it)

Kirby SuperStar
Pokemon Diamond (I hope to finish the game since I need a new competitive Pokemon team :( ) .

Back