• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Currently Playing?

Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
Pokemon: Leafgreen
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

Hub12 said:
Silverstorms said:
TravisTouchdown said:
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
S4 League
Animal Crossing.

If you have TvC, send me a PM and maybe we can play.
Someone else has TvC :O
Silver, no. No. D:<

Uh...Sonic '06(lololol), SSBB, LoZ: TP (GC), and Transformers ROTF(xbox). o:
Don't tell me what to play D:<

TvC: Ultimate All Stars
Mario Kart Wii
Pokemon Platinum

Silverstorms said:
TravisTouchdown said:
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
S4 League
Animal Crossing.

If you have TvC, send me a PM and maybe we can play.
Someone else has TvC :O
PM and play him, as things stand now, I'm not even sure I can get it right now and he's been waiting for me to get it.

Bioshock 1, Battle Field: Bad Company 2 Demo, Orange Box, Rockband 2, Borderlands, and last but not least.. Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

Empire Total War
Gmod
Battlegrounds 2 (HL2 mod)
Day of Defeat Source, on a guest pass. (Thanks to Alex! :D)

LittleBigPlanet
Mario Party 3
I'm also thinking whether to start Pokemon Ruby again or play LeafGreen again :S .

Little Big Planet PSP
Invizimals
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Animal Crossing: Lets Go To The City

Been playing alot of Mass Effect lately. Seems I'm getting ready for some big sequels coming up. =P

I'm starting to play Sims 3 again, Just thinking of a new story to make up.

Assassins Creed 2 lately. I might be getting Guitar Hero World Tour soon so I will start playing that.

SSBB
MW2
LBP
The Sims 3
Staying with this until Bad Company 2, HG, and Miles Edgeworth Investigates come out.

Miranda said:
MW2, NSMBWii (haha), Machinarium, Braid and that's it, mostly waiting for Bioshock 2, though I'm kinda sorta currently playing that too! (oh the perks of knowing game store clerks!)
Hey Miranda, I know a very good game. lol
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"><big><big><big><big><big>Pok

Back