• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Currently Playing?

1. Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle - I'm not really into tactical rpgs but I'm loving the game so far! It has so much charm and the battle system is a blast!
2. Metroid: Samus Returns - Metroidvania on 3DS! What more can I ask for?
3. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - I started a new save.

i'm always always always playing overwatch...i honestly can't bring myself to quit/retire because i've invested so much time into the game (i'm lvl 630 rip my life)
other than that i'm playing acnl, pokemon sun, the last guardian and technically still plugging at the witcher 3 (although i haven't picked it up in months and i'm mid way through)

Playing ACNL, Splatoon 2, Breath of the Wild, a bit of Arms, a bit of Sun/Moon, Project Diva games and Sonic Mania at the moment. Looking forward to Blue Reflection, Super Mario Odyssey and Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon. I'm also SUPER hyped for Sonic Forces and Kingdom Hearts 3. If anyone wants to discuss theories about Forces/KH3 with me feel free to pm me! :)

Last edited:
Mass Effect 1

I bought it on Steam for like $2 about a month ago so I just had to play it again for what seems to be the 100th time :rolleyes:

Fire Emblem: Birthright and I'm enjoying. I still haven't figured out who I want my character to get married to yet

Playing through Breath of the Wild again, planning on getting the expansion soon so that'll be fun!

Last week, I finished the final boss fight in Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures on Wii U. There really isn't much to say about this fine cookie-cutter 3D platformer, as it's targeted for both very young and unskilled audience and it lacks anything eye-catching. Definitely won't be coming back for 100%ing it, since most of the missed collectibles would force me to replay the same generic levels one more time for the sake of adding more playtime.

Thanks to My Nintendo recent offerings, I tried out Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo for my 3DS and practically cleared a third of the main game. I liked on how its minimalist approach to the gameplay lend quite well to its speedrunning nature of the game, even for those who play the game for the first time. The purpose of each setpiece can be figured out the moment you see them, and the tutorials clearly explain what you're supposed to do with little text. It really worth the 60 My Nintendo Gold Points I've spent, which would otherwise expire amidst the discounts and the occasional 3DS themes.

New Leaf! Got back into it earlier this week and yeah except for the early slow days I miss it.

I've been on another Stardew Valley binge, but I'm almost done with my second farm. I've also bought the first two Assassin's Creeds on sale so I'll get to them as soon as I'm done with that.

The only video game I've been playing recently is Overwatch and I really should've stopped as soon as I hit silver border. I guess I'll just keep building up currency for the Halloween event because pumpkin reaper is a dream <3

I'm playing the Monster Hunter Stories demo and I'm in love. I definitely need to pick up the full game.

Happy Home Designer, managed to find a copy so trying to get back and not blazing it 420 too hard.

I'm back to playing Pokemon Sun. I'm trying to finally finish out my Alola Living Dex. It doesn't really feel worth building my National Living Dex right now since Sun/Moon doesn't track Pokemon outside of the Alola Dex. I'm hoping Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon has a National Dex.

I had a quite a lot of fun finishing the whole main campaign of Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo. As I've said before, its simplicity lends very well for speedrunners and beginners alike. Though, I'm iffy on the completionist side of things, since most of the extra tasks thrown throughout the game gave me a strong feeling they're just there to needlessly pad the game's length.

The worst offender of the bunch are the fruits, which are usually spawn right after collecting every acorn (needed to unlock the goal door). Many of them are placed all over the place in order to get you scour most if not the entire level for no reason whatsoever, since plenty of levels aren't accommodated for the fruit challenge and the time limit is generally fairly generous. There's a reason why the entire New Super Mario Bros. series stick to 3 Star Coins per level, allowing the level designer to strategically place these collectibles to provide interesting challenges even with its already stellar level design.

Moving on, I'm currently playing Child of Light on my Wii U, a sidescrolling RPG with its main character being able to fly anywhere and a battle system being a bit similar to Chrono Trigger. I got that game for under $4 CAD, which is quite a steal considering its production values showcased with its artstyle the reminds me a lot of fairy tales. Despite the story so far being on the simple side, it's conveyed by its writing style found in poems, yet rarely seen in video games.

3DS Story of Seasons (2nd year)

Switch Breath of the Wild (all shrines, all beasts, all armour at max, just the final boss left... I'm enjoying it so much, I don't want to finish).

And New Leaf, of course. 700+ hours and counting. ;)

I'm actually playing Mario Kart 8 again (for the Wii U).

I never thought I'd be interested in racing games again, but actually, it's very fun.

I'm actually playing Mario Kart 8 again (for the Wii U).

I never thought I'd be interested in racing games again, but actually, it's very fun.

I'd almost say it's the worst to be honest since they pretty much ruined all the fun and made a half-finished game with adding way too many DLC things.

back on topic, same stuff as usual... New Leaf, HHD, Garden Warfare 2...

Back