Currently Playing?

G2bJ7Wj.png

Loved it so much I hacked it to promote David Bowie.

Hots overwatch Acnl ( duuuuh ) does Swapdoodle count? And Pokemon moon just finished the alola pokedex ;)

Last edited:
I've been enjoying Terraria lately w/ the thorium mod w/ my friends.

I just bought the Telltale Bundle and decided to start with the only game I didn't see before, Tales from the Borderland.
And I freaking love it! Never played Borderlands, but I really love the main characters and I'm so invested after two episodes.

I've started playing Splatoon 2 since last Friday. While I haven't truly touched the online aspects of the game, I've been searching for collectibles in Hero Mode, the game's single-player campaign. From what I've seen so far with 4 levels done and one boss down, it looks like that the mode is better thought out than the original installment did. The stages not only reminds me a lot of Super Mario Galaxy in terms of aesthetics and level structure, but the level design and the bosses (at least the first one) are top-notch.

By the way, I'm still playing Disgaea 5 Complete. About 52 hours later, I'm practically halfway done with the story mode, yet there's way more content to sink my teeth into. Of course, I could've played way faster than that, but that's because I tend to hesitate when it comes to properly raising the right stats for my characters.

Lots and lots of Splatoon 2. But right now I downloaded Dream Daddy and it's been very entertaining :)

currently just animal crossing :( because I have so much school work... but hope to play Ever Oasis and other games once the holidays come :)

Just bought Tekken 7; always been a huge Tekken fan and this one isn't disappointing so far ;)

Back