• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Currently Playing?

playing super mario odyssey, as far as console gaming goes. i'm playing hesokuri wars and shima-matsu on mobile. /o/

I've had Syberia and Night in the Woods installed on my Mac for a while, so I'm hoping to start those over the holidays. On the 3DS, I'm getting into Kirby... haven't played platformers since I was a kid, and remember being intensely frustrated by them, so I'm opting for the more chill ones

i'm replaying Skyrim!! i've had it for ages and played through it a dozen times, but stopped for a while because i was getting bored. i'm getting back into it now though and i'm addicted lol,, i'm playing a warrior character, which is a change from my usual rogue.
i'm also super into the sims 4, and i'm getting my first ever pokemon game (Ultra Moon) for christmas!!!! hyped tbh

Replaying Socom 2 and Animal Crossing 1. I'm also trying to get better at this mobile game called Forces of Freedom lol

Super Mario Odyssey, accidentally died during the little festival.

Imagine throwing a celebration for someone but you accidentally kill him because you decide to throw flaming barrels at him.

I'm in the middle of Fire Emblem Fates: Revelations, and Cave Story.
I'm keeping up with Fire Emblem Heroes (to an extent), and Kingdom Hearts Union X. (I typically just refer to it as KHUX. The UX actually has a couple different official meanings.)

While not playing right now, I intend to get back to Final Fantasy X-2 HD, Final Fantasy VI (and XII, and XV.. For whatever reason I wasn't able to really play any of them all at once.), and some Tales of games.

I'm trying to 100% Mafia II but I really hate the DLC and I'll have to replay the entire game for two achievements.
Right now I'm playing ReThink though. It's like the Portal laser puzzles, but it also includes color mixing puzzles.

Digimon links and Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. Alternating between the 2 but it gets pretty tiring since both have on going events x__x

lately i've been playing nieR: Automata a lot, it's a great game even tho the controls were a bit difficult for me to learn in the beginning ;w; i'm currently working on getting other endings and replaying stuff but it's still really enjoyable

I'm currently playing the FFXV multilayer expansion after finding out I don't need friends and can just get AI to help me.

I'm playing Beyond Two Souls on ps3, and working on the last two trophies I need for the platinum trophy in Tearaway. I need to make it through "Between the Pages" and "The Grand Tear" levels without losing my stamp.

Back