Currently Playing?

Kid Icarus Uprising.

I tried to get back at Triforce Heroes but **** no, you know what I mean.

(edit: didn't know this forum have a filter :eek:)

Last edited:
I've been playing Kirby's Dream Land 3 recently, and made all the way to the second level of World 4. While it feels like a step down in terms of movement and level design when compared to Kirby's Super Star, I still had an enjoyable time with the game nonetheless.

Miitopia again, I love that game!
Also Tomodachi life because I'm playing Miitopia and it makes me want to play it..

And Animal Crossing: New Leaf, sorta.

Last edited:
Over the past week, I managed to progress up to World 5 in Kirby's Dream Land 3, and collected the first spell in Secret of Mana with a bit of help from a friend of mine. I intend to continue progressing in these games soon, yet somehow I ended up being addicted to a much lesser-known Japan-exclusive SNES game called Marvelous: Another Treasure Island...

uSugehK.png

Does this picture seems familiar to you? Well, that title was the first time that Zelda director Eiji Aonuma was involved during its development. The game also heavily takes inspiration from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, but the most obvious differences here are its larger emphasis on the puzzle-solving aspect over combat, and the fact you're controlling 3 characters ? la The Lost Vikings.

At the moment, I reached the second chapter of the game and enjoyed it quite a lot. If you'd like to learn more about the game, it's worth reading the article from Hardcore Gaming 101 about it.

Last edited:
...I ended up being addicted to a much lesser-known Japan-exclusive SNES game called Marvelous: Another Treasure Island...

Ooo! I have that game for the Super Famicom. I can't read Japanese so I've only been able to play around with it a little bit. Seems like a hidden gem though.

Ooo! I have that game for the Super Famicom. I can't read Japanese so I've only been able to play around with it a little bit. Seems like a hidden gem though.

There are a few English translation patches for that. The one I'm currently using is published by DackR, which was released in 2016. It completely translates the game from start to finish.

AC:NL, Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask (got bored of everything else, so why not re-play my Zelda games for the tenth time? :) )

I'm replaying Metroid: Samus Returns and Iconoclasts, another fun "Metroidvania" game.

I'm currently playing Tales of the Abyss for the Nintendo 3DS on new game plus.

Back