Currently Playing?

I decided that before I start anything new, I need to finish up some Playstation Vita, 3 & 4 games.

Last night I finished Resistance: Burning Skies and got the platinum trophy. Today I'm going to finish up The Wolf Among Us and Uncharted 3.

Got Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns recently! I haven't been able to stop playing it, so much fun and really addictive! Totally recommend it <3

I've been playing ACNL and HHD, other than them it's mostly been Overwatch, Terraria, and sometimes Fallout 4.

As of the past week or so I have been playing Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. I'm really enjoying it.

I'm playing Abzu, Atelier Sophie and Viridi. Viridi is so lovely, I just like running it in the background for the music.

Currently playing overwatch and a bit of pokemon pearl on the side, whenever I feel like playing it that is.

I'm playing Shantae: Half Genie Hero, what a great soundtrack!

I'm going to start Horizon Zero Dawn tonight.

LISA The Painful RPG

Stuck at Charmy 'cause I have no firebombs. All of my teammates are level 5, including mY BOI TERRY HINTZ

Started a save file in Don't Starve (vanilla). It's so much different playing it with a controller instead of mouse + keyboard! Like the fluidity though.

OneShot

hoping when i load up the game nico aint dead, even though i saved at a bed ;;

looking back on it now, maybe i would have given this a miss if i knew closing the game meant PERMADEATH

Story of seasons trio of towns, I'm loving it so far. Neopets,animal jam and of course animal crossing :p

I started a new save file in Oblivion and I'm having a lot of fun with it so far! I'm balancing Brutal Legend and GTA4 at the same time, so I can have options. :)

Back