• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Currently Playing?

I enjoy playing NieR Automata and questioning my own humanity as well

Kindom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX, Overwatch, Pokemon Sun/Moon, Street Fighter V, Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

20XX (Rogue-Like Action Platformer)
Neon Chrome (Rogue-Like Top-Down Twin Stick Shooter)
Highschool Romance (Visual Novel)
Castlevania - Dawn of Sorrow (Action RPG)

I'm playing a few different games:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
Super Monkey Ball 2
Pacman World 2
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (sometimes to check my town)
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King (finally I have time)
Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World (chill game)
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (still playing even after 350+ hours lol)
Splatoon 2 (Salmon Run and sometimes, Ranked to get salty)

Aliens: Infestation. A fun little Metroidvania-style game!

Last edited:
Been playing lots of Pok?mon Moon, hatching shinies and just generally building a collection of pkmn w/ great ivs that I know I will barely use! (don't rly like battling online with randos since most of the time they spam legendaries and OUs, and the Battle Tree is B O R I N G. I wish there was more stuff to do in the Battle Royale Dome because those are actually kind of fun..)

Ever Oasis and Fire Emblem: Shadows of Valentina.

Harvest Moon: Tale of two Towns

I spent money on it and should finish as a big HM fan, but I'm also looking to pass math this year ;.; it screws with my average lol.

Splatoon 2: Just messing around playing Turf War and Salmon Run when it's open.
Sonic Mania: Trying to pace myself with it by doing a zone at a time. Currently up to finished Mirage Saloon.
New Leaf: Pretty obligatory, but it's been rather nice and relaxing getting back into it again.

I've recently finished the main story portion of Disgaea 5 Complete in about 95 hours. That whole campaign wasn't much of a challenge for me, since I abused a few tricks to effortlessly level up my characters by a lot and geared them accordingly without needing the Item World. There's the massive post-game content waiting for me to be tackled, but simply clearing a game that lasted this long was an achievement on its own for me.

Today, I've purchased Picross 3D Round 2 with a generous 40% off discount from My Nintendo, and already solved a little more than 1/4 of the statues required to see the credits rolling in. Even while considering that I've been playing on Easy difficulty and using both the bomb and the lenient hint system for the entire time, I took no less than 3 hours to do this many puzzles, yet it should take at least 27 hours to beat the game according to HowLongToBeat. Am I speedrunning the game on my first try or what? :eek:

Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy: Still not past the first game. It's actually really hard this time around.

Animal Crossing GCN: Just for nostalgia's sake.

Fire Emblem Fates: Revelations: I'm continuing the story after having a hiatus from it for a while.

Animal Crossing New Leaf: As always. Been consistently playing this game since its release date.

Stardew Valley: Still my favourite game of all time omg.

Last edited:
dmw2 im really sad that i'm barely picking this up cause there's no one to talk to about this and the / community for this is super dead so i don't know half the **** im doing :"(

been playing POE (Path of Exile) and tried out this new game called MxM (Master x Master) if anyone heard of it xD
it's pretty much a new moba type of game that has a PVE system as well ~
then I also have Pokemon Sun + ACNL on the side as well ╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Night In The Woods and Stardew Valley actively right now. Also Sims 4 and Don't Starve a lot, but those aren't really like games with storylines so it's just like for entertainment occasionally. Also I've been doing a second run of Undertale only occasionally this summer, I got more distracted with NITW and Stardew so it's in the back.

Back