• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Currently Playing?

Downloaded Shantae Half-Genie Hero from the eShop the other day. I skipped it on PS4 specifically for the Switch version, and I am glad that I did.

I'm currently attempting a 100% playthrough of Suikoden 2. I'm on my third try because it's so easy to miss one time only collectables. But I'm ok with that because Suikoden 2 is definitely one of the best games I've played recently.

Downloaded Shantae Half-Genie Hero from the eShop the other day. I skipped it on PS4 specifically for the Switch version, and I am glad that I did.

I was wondering the other day how the kickstarter went. How is it? It looked awesome! I have the previous 3...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was wondering the other day how the kickstarter went. How is it? It looked awesome! I have the previous 3...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why is all my stuff posting twice?

ACNL (obviously), replaying the AC series and a bit of Ratchet and Clank. ; u ;

It's just been AC:NL lately, but I'm thinking of getting Aliens: Infestation.

Currently I'm playing Bloodborne and Persona 5. Bloodborne is great game but I'm only able to play it until now.
Persona 5 is also awesome. I used to play Persona 4 and it's probably the reason why I'm so into Persona 5. But in any cases, it's truly good.

I'm playing some BoTW and Fire Emblem Awakening at the moment. After "loosing" all my progress in Awakening (and by that I mean I only got that one instead of the newer ones that were out at the time to marry Henry or Lon'qu and *minor spoiler* I wasn't aware of the forced marriage Chrom has and he forced my girl to marry him. I was so heartbroken I restarted), it's really nice to be back playing it again. Tbh Idk why I'm playing two soul-crushingly difficult (at times) games simultaneously, but I apparently like myself in pain. I also am hoping to get back into New Leaf by maybe restarting my town I've had since the day the game came out.

Bought Portal, Terraria, L.A. Noire, Just Cause 2 and Mafia II during the Steam sale, so I will be busy with them during the summer. :blush:

Bought Portal, Terraria, L.A. Noire, Just Cause 2 and Mafia II during the Steam sale, so I will be busy with them during the summer. :blush:

oo enjoy portal and terraria <3

should probs go grab something but i'm terribly inactive so idk

I never thought I would've been playing Disgaea 5 Complete on Switch for quite some time, but it actually happened. All that began when I decided to try the demo version of it, and inadvertently ended up spending more than 5 hours in it.

At first, the overwhelming amount of variables and features seemed to be the stuff of nightmares, but the game is significantly more forgiving than the high-stakes gameplay of an average Fire Emblem title. It gave plentiful of opportunities for me to figure out a good chunk of the mechanics on my own.

Just bought a Switch so Breath of the Wild and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

And Animal Crossing New Leaf of course. ;)

Finally got my hands on VA-11 Hall-A and am loving it!

Also replaying through Ghost Trick (TTATT I need more Shu Takumi games for the love of everything...)

Besides AC:NL, I'm playing MK8 Deluxe and Pok?mon AS. I'm thinking about starting Stardew Valley on ps4.

Other than new leaf, I'm currently playing Pokemon alpha sapphire, hgss and Persona Q! Though progress is slow because I'm so busy :')

Back