Currently Playing?

Streetpass Mii Plaza games, I need to regain all my tickets and hats sobs but keep me going and no regrets getting an o3ds xl x))

Also some FE:A but I prefer the Fates games more.

ACNL as always, occasionally Pokemon Alpha Sapphire on the side to get some Pokemon ready for S/M. I'm also consistently trying to 100% some Lego Games (Superheroes, The Force Awakens, Harry Potter) before I buy more of those, they're so addicting but I need to finish some before I go buy even more.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3 V Generation.. A bit too like the first one for me to fully go "Ayyyy ay so gud m8" but yeah the dialogue is brilliantly done as always.

Recently finished Resident Evil 5 (PS4) with all but one trophy. I'll have to wait until I can play co-op with someone in order to get that professional mode trophy, so until then I'm putting it on hold.

My friend let me borrow his copy of Far Cry Primal. I'm not the biggest first-person shooter fan. In fact I never play them at all, but I am enjoying this one for all the deviations it has taken away from the mindless run and gunning.

OMG I had forgotten how frustrating it is haha. I died like 10 times on the third castle rip XD

ikr some stages are just freaking annoying lol <3 I think I loved Yoshi's Island more cause the playful stages though

I downloaded a GBA emulator last night and I'm currently juggling a Pokemon Emerald Randomizer, Harvest Moon: FOMT, and Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Eternal Duelist Soul all at once.

Mugen Souls! I got it on Steam from a friend ages ago but I started playing it yesterday man sooo gud o/ And the OST is fantastic

Back