• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Currently Playing?

Just started on Bayonetta c: A nice challenge, and took me way too long to figure out some stuff so far but yeah I'm enjoying and for once the English dub is actually enjoyable, at least they didn't fall into the dumb anime dub traps. (Probably because it's a game for adults if anything, but yeah that cutesy action girl and dark voice boy **** is the worst in dubbed games when they do it...)

i've started up a replay of Dragon Age: Origins. it's been a whole lot of years since my last playthrough, yet it still feels as comfortable as ever. i must have played through it tens of times.

Cuphead. I somehow made it to Isle 3 after being stuck at the dragon for 2 hours. This game is so challenging but it feels great once you beat the bosses. I beat honeybee and the pirate just a couple hours ago and I'm kind of scared to push forward cause damn this game is challenging.

Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven. Just beat the game yesterday and started on a new game plus file. Still kind of regret buying the game though... :T

I've been playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on my Switch nonstop for the last few days. I wasn't expecting to get into it this much!

Aside from purchasing furniture in New Leaf, I've also been playing Stella Glow this week since I got it for Christmas.

Okami HD - This game is so beautiful and the best part is that you get to play as a wolf.
Trying to get back into New Leaf after my nearly year long hiatus.
Pokemon Ultra Sun already beat the story but now i'm mostly just breeding. My dream is to have a full comp living dex.

currently just a few select app games can't be bothered with pc or console or normal games atm .........

Super Mario Odyssey. I beat the game and now I'm hunting down the remaining collectibles.

At the moment I'm playing a lot of ACNL. Hyrule Warriors Legends as well. I'm doing the nuzlocke challenge in Pok?mon X whenever I have a free time (and it's being very difficult and fun) and breeding Pok?mon Shiny in Pok?mon Moon (currently looking for a Mareep Shiny). I'm playing Heroes Of The Storm VERY much too, because of the Christmas chests!

Life Is Strange - Before the Storm. Just finished Chapter 1 and so far I'm liking the ride. My favorite part is seeing the player statistics at the end.

AQ3D. Pretty flawed in terms of being cross-platform since they didn't port it that good aside from removing all the heavy graphics but, yeah if you like the other AE games and have someone to game with it gud.

I played a good amount of Mario Strikers Charged because I got it alongside an amiibo after trading in some games I didn't want anymore. That said I've probably already reached my upper limit of skill because the Crystal Cup is much harder than the Fire Cup was even on the first match, I'm not good at this deke maneuver you're supposed to be good at, and even if I manage to beat it then I'll have to face Diddy Kong in a one-chance opportunity to unlock him, or have to retry the Crystal Cup all over again, and he has the special ability of Red Card that allows him to kick one of your players out of the match.

While enjoyable, Mario sports games seem really unforgiving. Then again, maybe it's just this one that's difficult and I really just was not good at Golf.

Back