Currently Playing?

As of late, I have been playing Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor for the Nintendo DS. It's the first SMT game I've played, and as such I don't know if it is at all similar to the rest of the series, but I'm enjoying it.

140 hours later and my main focus is still Breath of the Wild. I'm still very much in love with this game so far, and I'll be heartbroken once it's over. It's just one of those games that makes you wish you could erase your memory hahajahasdfgjl of it and experience it all over again. I have soooo many games to get through right now, I wish I was capable of playing more than one at a time but I'm really bad at that.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD!

Currently in Snowpeak Ruins with Yeta giving me directions to the key, though I got a Pumpkin first.)

Aside from restarting my town in New Leaf, I finally got my hands on a copy of Story of Seasons and Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns.

Eventually I want to save up for the newer Pokemon games (I'm wayy behind) but for now, I'm just happy to be playing my 3DS again.

I've recently been playing stardew valley! a game i bought a while ago, because it reminded me of animal crossing :3 i love it :lemon:

All I've been playing lately is New Leaf. I need to start playing more games, but that'll have to wait until this next week is done. I'm thinking about picking up Persona 5, Story of Seasons, and Pokemon Sun.

Currently playing Stardew Valley.

But ive just brought out my old PS2 Console. So now im currently playing Dog's life and Gallop Racer 2. Mainly just got the PS2 out for gallop Racer 2 tbh!

Overwatch but I'm planning to pick up my copy of ACNL again after nearly 2 years of not touching it. I need to play my 3ds games again in general

Currently playing Animal Crossing New Leaf. It's kind of hard for me to put that game down. Lol.

Back