Currently Playing?

I'm currently playing acnl, Pokemon moon and Monster hunter generations. In other words, I have no life currently.

I've abandoned every other game to finish all my Tales games. Currently focusing on Tales of Xillia on my PS3, and playing a bit of Tales of The Abyss every night on my 3DS before I fall asleep. Hoping to finish them both before Tales of Berseria releases, but uh...I highly doubt that's going to happen lmao

I'm playing ACNL, trying to play a bit of Pokemon Sun and Moon everyday, Final Fantasy 15, Skyrim Special edition and Destiny.

At the moment, I am chipping away at Harvest Moon Skytree Villages story, trying to get it done by Friday so that nothing will stand in the way of my Dragon Quest VIII 3D playthrough.

Playing Terraria while I take a break from shiny-hunting in Pokemon Moon. I don't even have a proper set of armor on or more than 180 HP and my character is already overpowered as heck in Expert Mode... all because my game decided to spawn a Water Bolt right in the entrance of my dungeon.

Back