• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Currently Playing?

Nothing atm. Actually I've been playing New Leaf here and there, but not much else!

Darksiders: Warmastered Edition on Wii U. Also, New Leaf, obviously, and Fire Emblem Echoes.

Pok?mon Sun, runs alright I guess but I wish they'd fix the slow times on older consoles, they release all sorts of patches for other random **** that hardly needs fixes but never that :^^^)

Also I should finish GE2:RB but scrub dat too long.

Silent Hill 4: The Room! I just started playing yesterday but I love it so far. It's a bit different from the rest of the Silent Hill games but I really enjoy it.

I picked up Tomodachi Life again a few days ago and I'm starting to remember how fun it can be in small doses!

Trying to get back into FE Heroes but I hate how greedy they are comparing to other Freemium games :c I really like it.. but those orbs could come more often. Not gonna waste RLC for the brides, tbh healers and stuff you can get anyways.

Sad I never got Buncina tho.

To get on topic again, mostly Pok?mon Sun wondertrading :D Seems I finished the main part of GE2:RB and I don't care about postgame anyways.

i'm a bit late, but Stardew Valley. i didn't really feel like committing to it before now, but it really is as good as people say

Pok?mon Sun.. mostly having fun with WT

Need to get a GBA model of any sorts so I can start playing Rayman and MKSC dangit. Also the scalper prices here might as well get an old ds model rather. rippp.

Back