Currently Playing?

Nothing atm. Actually I've been playing New Leaf here and there, but not much else!

Pok?mon Sun, runs alright I guess but I wish they'd fix the slow times on older consoles, they release all sorts of patches for other random **** that hardly needs fixes but never that :^^^)

Also I should finish GE2:RB but scrub dat too long.

Silent Hill 4: The Room! I just started playing yesterday but I love it so far. It's a bit different from the rest of the Silent Hill games but I really enjoy it.

I picked up Tomodachi Life again a few days ago and I'm starting to remember how fun it can be in small doses!

Trying to get back into FE Heroes but I hate how greedy they are comparing to other Freemium games :c I really like it.. but those orbs could come more often. Not gonna waste RLC for the brides, tbh healers and stuff you can get anyways.

Sad I never got Buncina tho.

To get on topic again, mostly Pok?mon Sun wondertrading :D Seems I finished the main part of GE2:RB and I don't care about postgame anyways.

i'm a bit late, but Stardew Valley. i didn't really feel like committing to it before now, but it really is as good as people say

Pok?mon Sun.. mostly having fun with WT

Need to get a GBA model of any sorts so I can start playing Rayman and MKSC dangit. Also the scalper prices here might as well get an old ds model rather. rippp.

Back