• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Currently Playing?

Got Pok?mon Silver on the 3DS VC and it has aged surprisingly well, imo. Now to clone Master Balls.

I still want to play gen 2 VC, but I'm trying to hold out and see if Crystal comes out. I'd rather play that than Gold or Silver.

Anyway, for me, I finished Super Mario RPG. Going to try to finish my 2nd playthrough of Pokemon Yellow before Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon come out later this week.

Switch - Super Mario Odyssey (in post-game)
3DS - Story of Seasons (autumn year 3)
Mobile - Pocket Camp beta (level 46)

I still want to play gen 2 VC, but I'm trying to hold out and see if Crystal comes out. I'd rather play that than Gold or Silver.

Anyway, for me, I finished Super Mario RPG. Going to try to finish my 2nd playthrough of Pokemon Yellow before Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon come out later this week.

Mostly got this because I didn't like Crystal that much aside from getting Suicune not running around lol. And for the glitches, like how do people even catch the dogs without mb's lol

Atm I'm actually playing Flipnote Studio 3D. I'm just doing a bunch of crappy practice drawings of my Toucat.
They're not looking so good. But of course they don't, I'm not really that good at drawing anymore cause I haven't practiced in like 3-4 months, and drawing on FS3D sucks anyways.

I don't practice on paper because I feel like my drawings aren't worth the paper that gets wasted from the presence of the drawing. I always feel like I'm gonna run out of paper, and then I won't have any more to draw on. Therefore I just make crappy drawings on my 3DS.

Crap I'm rambling. Sorry bout that.

Mostly got this because I didn't like Crystal that much aside from getting Suicune not running around lol. And for the glitches, like how do people even catch the dogs without mb's lol

Yeah, I hate the legendaries that run away from you.

Gen 2 is a gen I completely skipped. I haven't touched a single game out of it, not even the remakes. I keep hearing people say that Crystal is really good and makes Gold/Silver completely irrelevant. That's the only reason I want to play Crystal.

Yeah, I hate the legendaries that run away from you.

Gen 2 is a gen I completely skipped. I haven't touched a single game out of it, not even the remakes. I keep hearing people say that Crystal is really good and makes Gold/Silver completely irrelevant. That's the only reason I want to play Crystal.

I'd say reverse, Crystal added like nothing for me except for the phone stones and Suicune not running.. tbfh I preferrred g/s and/or its remakes.

Just finished plot resetting in New Leaf and as soon as it finishes downloading, I'm gonna get reacquainted with Final Fantasy IX on my PS4.

Just based on the screenshots I've seen, this game looks sharp AF courtesy of updated renders. *squee!* Can't wait!

I've been playing Secret of Mana with my girlfriend on the weekends. She's not into games at all so I have to do all the tedious grinding on my own.

Other than that I've mostly been playing Super Mario Odyssey and Minecraft.

Breath of the Wild. Again. It’s such a marvelous beast of a game, I just can’t get enough of it.
I’d sell my soul for a mod/DLC that allows you to play as a Rito and soar freely across Hyrule - without the stamina limit like on the paraglider or the clunky controls of the mine carts lifted by Magnesis.

Last edited:
FFXIV, Psychonauts, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, Slime Rancher, DOOM, The Evil Within, Fable: Anniversary Edition, aaaaaaaaaaand Stacking.

I'm also planning on modding Fallout: New Vegas and starting a new playthrough of that soon.

Currently started playing Starcraft 2! It's so much fun hahaha!

Currently finishing up Mafia II, but I won't complete it because I don't have the DLC to begin with. Also occasionally playing Cities: Skylines, The Sims 3 and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. Also also have to play LiS on my Steam account before the finale of Before the Storm comes out... Well, I don't have to but I want to complete the first game first on my account. Also also also working on a new New Leaf town, well resetting for now.

hey welcome back :0

and cool, i really liked the first one but i don't think i ever started 2 tbh ..rip me xD

Haha thanks! Just checking back in once in a while now! :3

Ohh!! I never played the first one! You should try the second one!! It's free to play now! :D

Just finished Danganronpa V3 last weekend! I really enjoyed it. It was my first time touching anything related to the series since an... unfortunate phase/obsession when I was about 13, but it was definitely worth it.

As for right now, I'm occasionally playing Borderlands 2 with my friend and his brother whenever we're all free (which isn't very often lol).

Still working on Pokemon Ultra Sun. Been having a lot of fun with this game.

Finished the Team Rainbow Rocket long sidequest last night. That was great!

Back