• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Currently Playing?

3DS Story of Seasons - near the end of winter year 2 at 110hrs play time
Switch Mario Kart 8 - finished Breath of the Wild so playing Mario Kart until Odyssey is released next week and completely takes over ;)

Monster hunter stories, it's such a cute game. And a nice break from MHgen.

Last edited:
Eh, I've just been playing Tetris DS. Not much else.

The current video game that I am playing is Pokemon Alpha Sapphire.

PTCGO c:
If I could find others who used to play or who do play I'm always trying to collect more decks, especially older ones, let me know :'D

I recently started Stardew Valley, and I've also been playing a little Splatoon 2, Splatoon, New Leaf, and Wild World.

Persona 4 Golden mostly, but I've also been trying to make progress to platinuming Persona 5 as I'm testing out Remote Play

Finally playing Breath of the Wild. Loving it so far. ^_^
Been mostly playing Destiny 2 on PS4, but it gets so boring here and there. :/

Last edited:
Playing Destiny 2 currently because I just got a PS4 Pro today, and the game came bundled with the system.

Also bouncing between The Last Guardian and Super Mario Odyssey.

mainly acnl but also a bit of pokemon omega ruby!
really excited for the sd card for my new vita to arrive so i can play danganronpa v3; so hyped!

Been getting into New Leaf again kind of. Other than that, I recently finished Bad Apple Wars and plan to continue Steins;Gate when I'm less burned out.

^ Was Bad Apple Wars good? Otome games are just so hit and miss for me that I don't buy them that often.

Anyway, I'm continuing my quest of working through games on my SNES Classic. I got the best ending and 100% items collected in Super Metroid last week. I'm now working on Super Mario RPG and got to Nimbus Land. I'm working on my second playthrough of Pokemon Yellow VC. I need to go to Silph Co next. I'm also trying to get some good Eevees bred up that I plan to use as my main team for Pokemon Ultra Sun when that comes out.

I need to finish all of these things before Ultra Sun comes out in about 1 1/2 weeks, since that will then take up all of my gaming time.

Last edited:
Other than New Leaf, I play mostly indie games on the PC. I've recently finished AER, which was fantastic. It's a peaceful (no way to die) exploration game in which your character can turn into a bird and fly between floating islands, solving puzzles and discovering hidden information. I'm currently playing Yono and the Celestial Elephants, which is kind of like a simple, adorable Zelda game where Link is replaced by the cutest elephant in the world. I'm enjoying it. I'm also playing Crosscells, which is a pattern/number game. The Hexcells games that the dev made are some of my favorite pattern/puzzle games, but Crosscells is actually making me do math, so I'm not quite as fond of it, although I'm still enjoying it, too.

Got Pok?mon Silver on the 3DS VC and it has aged surprisingly well, imo. Now to clone Master Balls.

I'm getting back into World of Warcraft in anticipation for the new expansion. ^-^

Back