• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Currently Playing?

Currently playing:

Project Mirai Deluxe

Fire Emblem: Fates

Splatoon

Marvel Alliance 2

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call

Project Diva F 2nd

Project Diva F

Basically a lot of rhythm games and maybe some other scattered genres.

I'm playing TS2 currently. Blogging about it too! >3

Never updated this, huh? Finished playing Bayonetta (and I also played Bayonetta 2, so now I'm familiar with both games). Amazing series overall. I've finished both of them completely, except for that god-awful Angel Slayer chapter in the first game, which I find pretty much impossible at this point.

Flipnote Studio 3D. Working on some artwork I will later draw on paper :)

Currently ('sides ACNL) Mass Effect series and FFXIV. Paused Yakuza 0 to play ME but soon I hope to get right back to it.

I'm playing Sonic Adventure 2 and currently crying because I don't remember the game being hard outside of the Crazy Gadget stage and somehow I managed to do that and now I'm stuck in Final Rush and I keep losing speed on the grind rails and falling to my death and it's STRESFUL

Finished Lili: Child of Geos today and started Punch Club afterwards.
I'll probably play Minecraft (online pvp) later on if my connection is stable enough.

Super Mario 64. What else would I be playing? :lemon:

Trying to get the last star, "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", in Rainbow Ride. Got really close and then fell off of a donut block, but luckily I handed on a platform 200ft below and only took 3 damage. Now I gotta climb back up...

I'm still playing Metroid Prime on the Wii, albeit in a more sporadic manner than I initially expected. So far, I'm about to enter Phazon Mines, where a lot of people hated it for its long linear pathway with scarce checkpoints and Space Pirates aplenty. I'm playing on Trilogy's Easy difficulty, so this might be more tolerable than players make it out to be.

I'm also currently playing Super Mario Kart on Wii U, and got gold on 3 cups from 50cc and 100cc. I'm one cup away from beating the game, which then unlocks the infamous 150cc. Yep, even the 100cc Star Cup, where I struggled hard back in 2010 on Wii. Since I finally learned on how to control those slippery soap karts (including Toad/Koopa) within the tight racetracks and knew how the AI racers worked, the game goes from baloney difficulty to fairly challenging but never overly frustrating.

Battlefield 3 (Multiplayer), GTA V (Online), GTA Vice City Stories and of course New Leaf c:

I've just started Night in the Woods on my PS4, and I am really enjoying it so far. I wish this game had PSN avatars; I'd totally get one.

ive been playing stardew valley, destiny, and overwatch!
(ofc im also playing ACNL on the side lol)

Back