Currently Playing?

I'm currently only in the mood for Sims 3, I have no motivation to dive into a new game.

Replaying Trio of Towns and Stella Glow.

I really want to pick up Stella Glow again but I'm stuck on this difficult level >.<

I've been playing The Sims 3 and Story of Seasons. I recently bought myself Dragon Quest VIII but I'm waiting until Christmas to play.

Last edited:
MH4U, in preparation for MHworld (not playing mhgen since hunter arts arent going to be in world and I dont want to get too used to having them around.)

Mario Kart 7! Still an alright game and aged better than most games nowadays, however the retro stages are pretty fail and fell victim to the now-MK8 treatment.

Pok?mon Ultra Moon, Little Big Planet, Chibi Robo, any Legend of Zelda game I can get my hands on, not much, but a little bit of Skyrim, Mario Kart Wii oddly enough. I just started playing that with my girlfriend and tbh, if you remember playing it all those years ago, it will take you on a refreshing nostalgia trip.

Last edited:
ACNL and hunting for Shaymin in Platinum, using my old DS Lite to do it even though it kinda sucks because the hinges are broken and the D-Pad is pretty stubborn

Neverwinter is good?

I've been playing Kingdom Hearts Union X, Fire Emblem Heroes, random Super Mario World mods, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, and Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation.

ACNL and hunting for Shaymin in Platinum, using my old DS Lite to do it even though it kinda sucks because the hinges are broken and the D-Pad is pretty stubborn

I feel (well, felt) your pain... My old DS Lite was like that... then my brother decided “Hey! Let’s not let Megan play Gameboy games!” and freaking sold it!

I've been working on Killzone 2, since they're closing the servers soon. I'm also playing LA Noire (on the ps3) I got Super Mario Odyssey for Christmas, so I'll be playing that soon too.

I'm currently playing Horizon Zero Dawn... Well, I would say playing but I'm pausing every 3 seconds to take a photo

I feel (well, felt) your pain... My old DS Lite was like that... then my brother decided ?Hey! Let?s not let Megan play Gameboy games!? and freaking sold it!

That sucks! I would flip out, even if I didn't still use my old consoles from time to time I'm really sentimental about them lol

There was a store here that still had new in-box DS Lites a couple years ago, I was like wtf? but I should have bought one because I still have a ton of GBA games myself that don't look like they'll ever make it to virtual console. ;'/

Back