• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Currently Playing?

Just bought Tekken 7; always been a huge Tekken fan and this one isn't disappointing so far ;)
I want that game so bad. My PC is too outdated to run it though :(

Thinking about it now I haven't been playing many games. I've just been spending time making them. The most recent ones I've played though are Paladins, M&L Partners In Time, Hollow Knight, and Rival of Aether.

Pok?mon Moon in preparation for Ultra Sun/Moon (plan on getting all gen 7 'mon)

Got Splatoon 2 and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe at discounted prices

Also trying to beat BO3 Zombie Chronicles Easter eggs

Kinda bit off more than I can chew...

Did the $50 + $10 eshop card deal from Best Buy the other day and one of the games I got was Wild World for my Wii U. I'm playing that daily again currently, so that is how my life is, apparently? :')

Also currently working on: Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Edition, Resident Evil 5, and Dead Rising 4.

I absolutely hate Dead Rising 4 and would have quit if I didn't want to feel like I wasted my money.

I've just been playing random multiplayer games on PC lately, lol. Specifically Creativerse and some other browser games.

I don't really play anything else much but if I had to pick one it would be Pok?mon Alpha Sapphire. I can't wait until the rerelease of silver!

Replaying Pokemon Black and White 2 (I love that game) and also starting Yo Kai Watch 2

I bought Yo Kai Watch when it first came out to get all the in game stuff but then Pokemon SM came out and I abandoned it...

Mostly app games and Garden Warfare 2... Since I finished my Alola dex I should probably go shiny hunting but eh taking a break.

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, kinda tricky on Proud at first bc I was new but ehh I got better overtime. Critical is... so far decent.

Was playing KH1 FM and all I have to say is that Unknown is full of crap lol. Thankfully beat him but still...

Also playing Puzzles and Dragons and AC once in a while too.

Last edited:
ACNL because my town is a dump.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Replaying Pokemon Black and White 2 (I love that game) and also starting Yo Kai Watch 2

I bought Yo Kai Watch when it first came out to get all the in game stuff but then Pokemon SM came out and I abandoned it...
Is YKW2 worth it? I abandoned it for SM as well, would I abandon the 2nd one for US/UM?

Other than ACNL, currently play Battlefield 1 along with others until Destiny 2 comes out. Then getting Sonic Forces later in the year.

There are SO many games I want to play, so I've set a play schedule: only 30 mins for ACNL to check on my hybrids and villagers. The rest of my free time is split between Ever Oasis and Fantasy Life. They are all fairly repetitive games so this keeps me interested at least :'D

Been playing Puzzle Agent as of today. Unfortunately I suck.:(

Back