• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Currently Playing?

G2bJ7Wj.png

Loved it so much I hacked it to promote David Bowie.

Hots overwatch Acnl ( duuuuh ) does Swapdoodle count? And Pokemon moon just finished the alola pokedex ;)

Last edited:
I've been enjoying Terraria lately w/ the thorium mod w/ my friends.

I just bought the Telltale Bundle and decided to start with the only game I didn't see before, Tales from the Borderland.
And I freaking love it! Never played Borderlands, but I really love the main characters and I'm so invested after two episodes.

I've started playing Splatoon 2 since last Friday. While I haven't truly touched the online aspects of the game, I've been searching for collectibles in Hero Mode, the game's single-player campaign. From what I've seen so far with 4 levels done and one boss down, it looks like that the mode is better thought out than the original installment did. The stages not only reminds me a lot of Super Mario Galaxy in terms of aesthetics and level structure, but the level design and the bosses (at least the first one) are top-notch.

By the way, I'm still playing Disgaea 5 Complete. About 52 hours later, I'm practically halfway done with the story mode, yet there's way more content to sink my teeth into. Of course, I could've played way faster than that, but that's because I tend to hesitate when it comes to properly raising the right stats for my characters.

Lots and lots of Splatoon 2. But right now I downloaded Dream Daddy and it's been very entertaining :)

currently just animal crossing :( because I have so much school work... but hope to play Ever Oasis and other games once the holidays come :)

Just bought Tekken 7; always been a huge Tekken fan and this one isn't disappointing so far ;)

Back