Currently Playing?

I've been getting back into Overwatch a lot more lately. I love when they host events. I've also been playing a lot of Persona 5.

danganronpa trigger happy havoc. i just finished chapter 1 and I'm really enjoying it so far. don't really like that rhythm game during the class trial though...feels out of place.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and occasionally Puyo Puyo Tetris.

Both games are a lot of fun, if you have a Switch I highly recommend getting those two games!

Last edited:
Apollo Justice! I just finished the 2nd case. I forgot how much I loved Apollo and Trucy working together :)

Horizon Zero Dawn and Legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild. But i had to take a break from breath of the wild, cause i keep getting the controls between the two games mixed up, lol

Sadly, I moved outside the US for work so I don't have my Wii U with me. They don't sell Nintendo Switch in South Korea so I can't buy BoTW. On my 3DS, I'm playing Pokemon Sun. I play Line Play on my phone. That's about it, other than New Leaf. Line Play has an interior design element, similar to Animal Crossing which I like.

Mario kart 8, Fire emblem hereos, ACNL, Overwatch, and pokemon Sun.

I just keep switching between them

I am currently playing Rimworld! It gets hard and still trying to research for that ship that can take my people outside of that planet.

Back