• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Currently Playing?

I've been getting back into Overwatch a lot more lately. I love when they host events. I've also been playing a lot of Persona 5.

danganronpa trigger happy havoc. i just finished chapter 1 and I'm really enjoying it so far. don't really like that rhythm game during the class trial though...feels out of place.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and occasionally Puyo Puyo Tetris.

Both games are a lot of fun, if you have a Switch I highly recommend getting those two games!

Last edited:
Apollo Justice! I just finished the 2nd case. I forgot how much I loved Apollo and Trucy working together :)

Horizon Zero Dawn and Legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild. But i had to take a break from breath of the wild, cause i keep getting the controls between the two games mixed up, lol

Sadly, I moved outside the US for work so I don't have my Wii U with me. They don't sell Nintendo Switch in South Korea so I can't buy BoTW. On my 3DS, I'm playing Pokemon Sun. I play Line Play on my phone. That's about it, other than New Leaf. Line Play has an interior design element, similar to Animal Crossing which I like.

Mario kart 8, Fire emblem hereos, ACNL, Overwatch, and pokemon Sun.

I just keep switching between them

I am currently playing Rimworld! It gets hard and still trying to research for that ship that can take my people outside of that planet.

Back