• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Currently Playing?

Hyrule Warriors on 3DS. I got it in the mail on Tuesday (found it relatively cheap on ebay) and haven't put it down since. I've never played the games that it's based off of (Dynasty Warriors), so I can't compare it, but I'm having fun. It's like... idk... anger management after an annoying work day, lol.

Doing some solo leveling in GTA Online to get to 25 at least and have some nice clothes to switch between.

Stardew Valley for the Switch! It's my first time playing it at all, but I'm really enjoying it so far. Farm sims are always very relaxing.

I just started Stardew Valley for the Switch.
First time playing this and so far it's been magical!

I'm alternating between that and Pokemon Gold for my 3DS.

Still working on Pokemon Sun stuff. However, I've also been busy playing my SNES Classic the past few days too. I love the Donkey Kong Country series. It's too bad only the first game is on the SNES Classic!

Sonic Mania. Nostalgia made the sonic games seem easier than they actually were. This game has been kicking my butt.

Last edited:
Rune Factory 4
Style Savvy Fashion Forward

Hometown Story *this game is shiny*
Miitopia

When I find my cartridge

Lego Friennds

Wii
monopoly

WiiU
Lego the Video Game & Keflings

PC - Still Simming
Moble- Card Shark, Bio Inc, Plague & Pandemic
Doodle God

I think I'm playing The Godfather the Don edition on the Ps3

I got 101% in Donkey Kong Country. I'm pretty happy about that since I never was able to as a kid.

I'm not sure what SNES Classic game to work on next. Maybe Super Mario World.

Last edited:
I completely forgot Hover was released a while back. I just hopped on it. Having a blast.

I also play Don't Starve Together, BlazBlue Central Fiction, just getting back into GTA, BF4 still and Animal crossing. :p

I own a lot of games, but those are the ones I actually play. Lol

Back