• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

money tree

D

Deleted User

i have the golden shovel, now what?
and how long will it take to grow? :|

I wouldn't put too much money in. I've lost about 50,00 bells by trying to grow a money tree. None of them have grown.

Soccerboy8033 said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Same here. It depends on how much luck you have with your fen-shiu.
Really? Oh, I'll work on that...
Just so you know that's a rumor I heard so it may not be true. I haven't tried it yet so...

OddCrazyMe said:
Soccerboy8033 said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Same here. It depends on how much luck you have with your fen-shiu.
Really? Oh, I'll work on that...
Just so you know that's a rumor I heard so it may not be true. I haven't tried it yet so...
Well, none of my money trees turned up money, and I have awful Fen-Shiu, so that might help...Hopefully.

I just try with the rare fruit trees instead so I can get 500 each instead of 100 or 200 each instead.

Cut down a tree, plant it there. It will always grow. The money does not take the same cycle of growing as apple and oranges. It takes A LOT longer. I think about a month. So always plant 99,999 bells to maxamize income.

Rob said:
Cut down a tree, plant it there. It will always grow. The money does not take the same cycle of growing as apple and oranges. It takes A LOT longer. I think about a month. So always plant 99,999 bells to maxamize income.
wait it keeps growing money O_O also, its true that the more money you plant, the more of a chance it will grow money

;)

Soccerboy8033 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Kolvo said:
I just try with the rare fruit trees instead so I can get 500 each instead of 100 or 200 each instead.
Ah, I need rare fruit. The only thing I have is coconuts. >_<
I've got all you need, if you want any.
Me too. I don't do much with fruits anyway. I got pears, oranges, apples, cherries, peaches and I don't know about other things, but you can come to my town and pick stuff, if anyone needs to. The only rule in my town is no axes allowing period.

Kolvo said:
Soccerboy8033 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Kolvo said:
Ah, I need rare fruit. The only thing I have is coconuts. >_<
I've got all you need, if you want any.
Me too. I don't do much with fruits anyway. I got pears, oranges, apples, cherries, peaches and I don't know about other things, but you can come to my town and pick stuff, if anyone needs to. The only rule in my town is no axes allowing period.
If you don't have cocunuts, you can have some of mine, just so your collection is complete.

Back