Sable's Parents died...today!

i knew...i'm 'friends' with her...i talk to her every day and she has a new story each day.

NookPTP said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
i remember her talking about that in AC GC... and blathers has been depressed twice
Blathers? That's odd!

:huh:
and sable and able are normal for me today... sable told me about how the first thing she made was mittins and they were too big and mable put them on her ears

:p

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
NookPTP said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
i remember her talking about that in AC GC... and blathers has been depressed twice
Blathers? That's odd!

:huh:
and sable and able are normal for me today... sable told me about how the first thing she made was mittins and they were too big and mable put them on her ears

:p
You have to be in a more advanced stage with her.

Sorry to break it to you guys but.......their parents have been dead since they were kids. >_< Blathers has been depressed to so I couldn't donate anything.

poor sable's and mabe's parnets..:(.(good thing it's today because if they put the death annivesary at march 15 I'd be hecka sad and scared)Any way to cheer them up?

Kolvo said:
Sorry to break it to you guys but.......their parents have been dead since they were kids. >_< Blathers has been depressed to so I couldn't donate anything.
It's the anniversary!

Back