Red Light Song!

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
ok, so i was wandering around outside... and my batteries were at that stage where its deciding if it wants to be red, or green... and i just sat there watching it... its 7:00 P.M. right now, so the music has those high notes from time to time, every time it hit a high note, the light would turn red. : o

yeah, anyway, thought i'd tell everyone... its a pretty cool site, if you're bored, or it just happens... : )

This was about your DS turning red on high notes...whats this site? I'm confused what your saying. Is it that High Notes on AC:WW make the light go red?

Kolvo said:
This was about your DS turning red on high notes...whats this site? I'm confused what your saying. Is it that High Notes on AC:WW make the light go red?
When the DS hasn't yet decided to be red, but is not fully green, it'll turn red when it hits hight notes.

Kolvo said:
maybe i spelled sight wrong >_>

whatever.

its at that stage where your DS is between Green light, and red light, where it flickers between them... whenever you hit a higher note with the volume all the way up, it will go red til the note ends...

yeah, i thought it was cool >_>

Oh yeah!!! I had that before. I don't like it as much. I just worry the power is out.

^_^ I guess its O.K. for it to blink.

That's weird cuz like in real life it's harder to hit higher notes on an instrument, so like in AC:WW it takes more energy. That's interesting......

Back