Yellow Candy
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
ど
森
う
Cake
Cake
I always fall down since I got the Tut mask. Now I have sombrero and mini-mustache. i still fall. OW! That's why I got insurance! :lol:

Me tooo!!!! Its annoying! But I got insureance too -w00t!-.

W00T W00T 300TH POST!

wait, the curse stays?
i thought that was only when you wore the mask or Katrina does it to you...

Nope, the curse stays with the mask always. Not katrina or anything else. Its the curse of the MUMMY. Not Kartrina.

Soccerboy8033 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
NookPTP said:
I always fall down since I got the Tut mask. Now I have sombrero and mini-mustache. i still fall. OW! That's why I got insurance! :lol:
Sombrero...I wouldn't mind getting one of those.

:p
You could buy one from me if you'd like.
Eh, maybe later. I'm kinda short on money at the moment.

Soccerboy8033 said:
NookPTP said:
Sombrero...I wouldn't mind getting one of those.

You could buy one from me if you'd like.
Eh, maybe later. I'm kinda short on money at the moment.

Alrighty. PM me if you change your mind.

Kolvo said:
Nope, the curse stays with the mask always. Not katrina or anything else. Its the curse of the MUMMY. Not Kartrina.
I'm thinking about NOT buying it.

Well you could just use it for scenery for your house and make you look cool i guess. But yes it could be Katrina when you are not wearing it.

OddCrazyMe said:
Kolvo said:
I'm thinking about NOT buying it.

Well you could just use it for scenery for your house and make you look cool i guess. But yes it could be Katrina when you are not wearing it.
That's what I'm assuming.

And, it wouldn't be bad as a display item, but it carries a hefty price tag for something just for show.

;)

Back