• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

16x16 Town Acres for perfect town?

Toxiferous

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Im trying to get a perfect town but its hard jut going back and forth to pelly, i read separating in 16x16 acres and putting like 13 trees and 3 flowers in each acre will be perfect, well how do i know how big one acre is? someone please help out!

Noo.. This is ACWW, people say if you make your town into 16x16 acres and put 13 trees and 3 flowers in each one it can be perfect but i dont know how to tell how big one acre is..

Hmm... liquefy set up his town with 4x4 acres. Or wait.... maybe that was each acre that was 4x4 spaces. I dunno.....

I have gave up on the perfect town. I don't understand how 1 day I need more green, then the next day I have too many trees. I might have had a flower die, but I haven't planted or chopped a tree in days.

I might actually try when the season changes and I don't have to try and keep 100 flowers watered.

Back