I don't get it...

DSFAN121

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I keep getting visits from Mr. Resetti.....and I save every single time before I shut the power off. What's even more weird is that my progress is getting saved. What's up with that? :wacko:

Kolvo said:
If you get Resetti alot does anything bad happen to you???
He just annoys the hell outa me.

And in GC version, I reset SO much, that one time, he said I'm deleting your file, and turning the game off, then the screen went black for a minute, and hes like just kidding! I hope you learned your lesson..lol.

Gizmo said:
Kolvo said:
If you get Resetti alot does anything bad happen to you???
He just annoys the hell outa me.

And in GC version, I reset SO much, that one time, he said I'm deleting your file, and turning the game off, then the screen went black for a minute, and hes like just kidding! I hope you learned your lesson..lol.
I used to reset to annoy him to. Another thing he does is make you look close into his face (ew) and threatens to tunnel right through your house. Of course, he doesn't, he gets a muscle cramp.

:p

I did that alot on the game when I was getting a new hairstyle because if I saved it meant 2 things.

1. I'd have to have it for a day.
2. Another 3K to spend.

He made me say, 'I'm sorry.'! I'm not but I just don't know how he can remember I turned it off when I didn't save?!?!?!?

you have to wait til the title screen comes back up before you turn off the power... thats what i do atleast. >_>

Yup, rather be safe than sorry! Plus I wanna see the pitiful animal who has to talk to you, even if you ask the noobiest questions like, 'Pie is magical?'.

Back