• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hiya! :3

Ashuhleh

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hi, I'm Ashley (hence the username "Ashuhleh"), and I've been playing CF since last year. I was SUPER involved with it until school started, and let my town fall apart until recently. Since a close friend of mine has wi-fi, I have decided to finally start playing again and get in contact with my friends on AXA.

Unfortunately, I wasn't aware that there was a SUPER crash on that site, so I had no way to contact them. Luckily and recently, a friend of mine from AXA sent me a letter via the game, and it led me to this site :) This site seems to be filled with nice people, and I hope to become super involved here! ^.^

lightningbolt said:
Nice people pfft....Just wait till you meet Zexion
^This^

Anyway, welcome to TBT. Since you are new here, and you seem like you are into grapics, I would suggest getting farmiliar with a program called Gimp. It is pretty much like photoshop, but much easier to use. Use it to create signatures, as that is very popular here.

lightningbolt said:
^This^

Anyway, welcome to TBT. Since you are new here, and you seem like you are into grapics, I would suggest getting farmiliar with a program called Gimp. It is pretty much like photoshop, but much easier to use. Use it to create signatures, as that is very popular here.

Uggghhhhh... Stupid DSi double posted. -_-

Thanks guys! :3 And thanks for that recommendation, Rorato. I've heard of Gimp but never actualy used it. I might just try it out now!

Rorato74 said:
lightningbolt said:
^This^

Just because nubs like you don't fit in here doesn't meen it's a bad site. I'm sure she will fit in fine hear. I'll wifi with you if you want Ashuhleh.

CrazyDavis said:
Welcome to TBT, just avoid the noobs and the trolls. Also me, I scare people because I'm so awesome.
^^ this :p

Hey, still remember me from AXA? well... you'd better do! XD
Have fun here!

Hiya and welcome!
This is a big community and is very fun to be around so many people that you can connect with on AC.

Have fun x

Hey, i used to hang around AXA aswell! Welcome to TBT!

Back