• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

NoooooooooooOOOoooo00ooooo00oooo!

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
When I played ACWW today I saw that my red turnips were dead. I've been growing them since ACWW came out.

:'( Gah.... I was too busy buying turnips from Joan yesterday (I bought over 4,000), I must have forgot to water them.

:(

ummmmm....no actually........after one week a red turnip is full grown....it wont get any bigger after that....

:unsure:

Oh...yeah, you'll make the money again. Normally when bad things happen to me the first fish I find is like a tuna or stringfish.

PrinceBoo said:
ummmmm....no actually........after one week a red turnip is full grown....it wont get any bigger after that....

:unsure:
That's not the point, I was going to have it grow for years.

:'( Gah nevermind... to hard to explain...

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Well, there goes 16,000 bells down the drain.

:p
I actually had three. :yes:
16,000 x 3 = 48,000 Bells.

Not a bad sum, I don't know if they would grow to eternity, though. Might want to experiment with that in the near future, myself.

;)

storm, thats probably for the best... i mean, you know i would have dug it up on my next visit...

:p

grow another, and name it Mino, after mino. : o

Back