• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many......

Kyle

Bells
Yellow Candy
I'm collecting the set of Blue items in the game but I dont know what all of them are. So far I got the wall, bearu, bed, closet, table, clock, and Bluebear has a bench which I am TRYING to get off her by sending her alot of junk for 2 reasons.

1. She sends present back. Blue possibly?
2. She throws out 1 she has to make room for the one I sent.

I'm collecting blue because it's the only colored one I can think of. And is there any other colors??? That have sets? I'm collecting lots of blue stuff overall.

According to the ACWW book of knowledge (Better known as a "player's guide"), there are:
[list type=decimal][*]Blue Bed
[*]Blue Cabinet
[*]Blue Bookcase
[*]Blue Clock
[*]Blue Bureau
[*]Blue Bench
[*]Blue Wardrobe
[*]Blue Table
[*]Blue Chair
[*]Blue Dresser
[/list]
Plus the blue wall and blue flooring.

So there are 10 blue pieces of furniture!

Glad I could help!

Thanks!!! Now I know what to get! I'm gonna use that as a checklist.

1.Blue Bed

:D
2.Blue Cabinet

3.Blue Bookcase
4.Blue Clock

5.Blue Bureau

6.Blue Bench
7.Blue Wardrobe

8.Blue Table

9.Blue Chair
10.Blue Dresser

Plus the 11.blue wall

:D and 12.blue flooring.

I'm using regal wall and floor until I get both blue ones.

Ones I got are check with

:D .

In my experience the presents you get from animals are completely random and have nothing to do with items they have (except maybe outfits).

I am working on a complete set of Regal and Kiddy stuff. I forget what all pieces I got, but Nook had 2 Regal items today that I didn't have.

You know if we all had walmarts in our town we would have 24hour access to everything at low low prices
:rofl:

I wanna go to the town that has Wal-Mart!! I'd be like 'w00t! Every single piece of clothes! And look! Robo furniture is half-off!'
:rofl: !

Back