How many......

Kyle

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Yellow Candy
I'm collecting the set of Blue items in the game but I dont know what all of them are. So far I got the wall, bearu, bed, closet, table, clock, and Bluebear has a bench which I am TRYING to get off her by sending her alot of junk for 2 reasons.

1. She sends present back. Blue possibly?
2. She throws out 1 she has to make room for the one I sent.

I'm collecting blue because it's the only colored one I can think of. And is there any other colors??? That have sets? I'm collecting lots of blue stuff overall.

According to the ACWW book of knowledge (Better known as a "player's guide"), there are:
[list type=decimal][*]Blue Bed
[*]Blue Cabinet
[*]Blue Bookcase
[*]Blue Clock
[*]Blue Bureau
[*]Blue Bench
[*]Blue Wardrobe
[*]Blue Table
[*]Blue Chair
[*]Blue Dresser
[/list]
Plus the blue wall and blue flooring.

So there are 10 blue pieces of furniture!

Glad I could help!

Thanks!!! Now I know what to get! I'm gonna use that as a checklist.

1.Blue Bed

:D
2.Blue Cabinet

3.Blue Bookcase
4.Blue Clock

5.Blue Bureau

6.Blue Bench
7.Blue Wardrobe

8.Blue Table

9.Blue Chair
10.Blue Dresser

Plus the 11.blue wall

:D and 12.blue flooring.

I'm using regal wall and floor until I get both blue ones.

Ones I got are check with

:D .

In my experience the presents you get from animals are completely random and have nothing to do with items they have (except maybe outfits).

I am working on a complete set of Regal and Kiddy stuff. I forget what all pieces I got, but Nook had 2 Regal items today that I didn't have.

You know if we all had walmarts in our town we would have 24hour access to everything at low low prices
:rofl:

I wanna go to the town that has Wal-Mart!! I'd be like 'w00t! Every single piece of clothes! And look! Robo furniture is half-off!'
:rofl: !

Back