• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

YES! YES! YES! YESSS!

Kyle

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Candy
I got Nookingtons!!! -does the happy dance- I got my hair changed blue! Now I can get more furniture in the store than less each day. YAY!!!!!!!! NOOKINGTONS! SHAMPOODLE!!! YAY!

^_^

Wow. I'll be getting mine tomorrow.

:p

You know what I've noticed? Every time I've payed off my house loan, my store upgrades. But, I wonder what would happen after I pay off the next loan, if the shop is already as big as it can get!

:eek:

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:

You know what I've noticed? Every time I've payed off my house loan, my store upgrades. But, I wonder what would happen after I pay off the next loan, if the shop is already as big as it can get!

Nothing, trust me. That's just a coincidence.

;)

DSFAN121 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:

Nothing, trust me. That's just a coincidence.

;)
Yeah, I think so, too.

I love Nookington's. I just have one problem with it though. Everyone said before I got it that it had all the tools everyday, yet it doesn't. <_<

Kolvo said:
I got Nookingtons!!! -does the happy dance- I got my hair changed blue! Now I can get more furniture in the store than less each day. YAY!!!!!!!! NOOKINGTONS! SHAMPOODLE!!! YAY!

^_^
Congrats! I'm still on Nookway!

:(

It doesn't??? Hmmmmmmmmmm. Maybe there is a 6th expansion? Like a mall of Nooks? Nah.... :no:

Yeah....I just got my old hair, and dyed it blue. Because those other ones to me are whacked up. :eh:

Back