• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello! Need a little help.

KaEyes

Bells
Hello all, we just got a Wii, I have ordered AC but have not received yet... I can't wait to get started!

Anyway... I want to get some other games... fyi I have a 4yo that can play a little bit... what are some good games out there for the youngsters... but also fun for parents?

Thanks! Hope to learn something new here and have some fun! :)

Hello, thanks for joining our community.
Maybe, try Wario: Shake It or the Mario Party for Wii.

Mario Kart Wii seems to be really fun for everyone. :] And Wii Sports Resort as well.

Welcome to TBT!

You can try New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Mario Kart Wii.
You can also get Little King's Story for the Wii. It has a bit of violence, but it's in a very comical fashion such as stars and dust clouds.

If you have a DS, Scribblenauts is a recommended game, as it can improve your child's vocabulary.

Welcome to TBT :3

Guitar Hero is good for some younger kids. I know some kids just like to hold the guitar and pretend to jam, even if they aren't hitting most of the notes.

And I think it's fun for most older people too.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Wii Sports Resort
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Party 8
Boom Blox
Boom Blox Bash Party
Carnival Games

I have all of these games and like them.

twinkinator said:
Wii Sports Resort
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Party 8
Boom Blox
Boom Blox Bash Party
Carnival Games

Where did you get the inspiration for your name?

twinkinator said:
Wii Sports Resort
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Party 8
Boom Blox
Boom Blox Bash Party
Carnival Games

Add these alsoXD^

Hey you guys,
Thanks so much for replying! I definitely have my eye on Super Mario Bros. I think I'll go for that one first... but have been researching your suggestions... many good ones on here, wish I could buy them all at once!

Keep em coming if you can think of any. :)
Much appreciated.

Hmm,
Resident Evil
Red Steel
House of the Dead and, oh yeh
MadWorld.

:p

Nah, only joking. I can't really add anything to the list, apart from the fact that a young child would get bored with Guitar Heroes after 10minutes of helplessly strumming.

Back