• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello! Need a little help.

sermantopp said:
I can't really add anything to the list, apart from the fact that a young child would get bored with Guitar Heroes after 10minutes of helplessly strumming.
Extremely possible. But there are exceptions, so if a kid is into that kind of stuff... it may work. It works for my little cousin, so it may work with other kids.

Hello welcome to TBT!! You may not remember me, but I am Miranda on RPF! I use to come to the chat, but not so much anymore! Anyway, welcome! <3

Miranda said:
Hello welcome to TBT!! You may not remember me, but I am Miranda on RPF! I use to come to the chat, but not so much anymore! Anyway, welcome! <3
Hi Miranda!
Yes I remember! Very cool, thanks, I got the game today... having a blast, I love it... soo cute

New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, and Wii Sports Resort are all great games for all ages. =3

Kaleidoscope Eyes said:
Miranda said:
Hi Miranda!
Yes I remember! Very cool, thanks, I got the game today... having a blast, I love it... soo cute
Yay!!! I might have to dig my game out of retirement and we can play sometime! =)

Miranda said:
Kaleidoscope Eyes said:
Miranda said:
Hi Miranda!
Yay!!! I might have to dig my game out of retirement and we can play sometime! =)
Ha ha yeah, that'd be great... I'm getting Jeremy to come back too... he needs to visit. :p
Gotta get my code though still.

I was hoping to get the Super Mario Bros game... but everyone was all out.. of course! lol
Got the Mario Galaxy.. it's pretty cool.

Back