• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hey its me

Butter's

Bells
Hi its Butter's well i don't want to make a long into because im sick but lets start.

First i love south park as you might tell by my name.

Second im a furry because im not into the other 30% that make up furrys.

thrid i hate people who lie about there age and where they live online online i won't tell a lie so if you wanna know how old and where i live where i REALLY live just go too my profile in 10 minutes.

Fourth i hate soccer moms don't we all.

Fifth i think Acww is better then pg and cf i like the art style well i don't know what i like abou i guess that its handheld really because i bought it from walmart knew and then i traded a game for it too my friends like 5 or 6 months ago and i just got it back and im planning too start a new town and start wifing

Sixth i love too tell people about my life don't be suprised if i just make a topic about me rambling on about my real life.

Seventh. I love the winter season in real life and its the favorite season in ww too so its a great time for me too start a new town it snowed last night and i love it. and snow s still on the ground today!

Eighth. I love google desktop

Ninth. im going to start wifing today in wild world so if you wanna wifi pm me i have to start a new town so you will have too wait a while.

Tenth. i hope i have fun well well bye. hey i made a lot of grammer mistakes just don't point them out

Butter's said:
Hi its Butter's well i don't want to make a long into because im sick but lets start.

First i love south park as you might tell by my name.

Second im a furry because im not into the other 30% that make up furrys.

thrid i hate people who lie about there age and where they live online online i won't tell a lie so if you wanna know how old and where i live where i REALLY live just go too my profile in 10 minutes.

Fourth i hate soccer moms don't we all.

Fifth i think Acww is better then pg and cf i like the art style well i don't know what i like abou i guess that its handheld really because i bought it from walmart knew and then i traded a game for it too my friends like 5 or 6 months ago and i just got it back and im planning too start a new town and start wifing

Sixth i love too tell people about my life don't be suprised if i just make a topic about me rambling on about my real life.

Seventh. I love the winter season in real life and its the favorite season in ww too so its a great time for me too start a new town it snowed last night and i love it. and snow s still on the ground today!

Eighth. I love google desktop

Ninth. im going to start wifing today in wild world so if you wanna wifi pm me i have to start a new town so you will have too wait a while.

Tenth. i hope i have fun well well bye. hey i made a lot of grammer mistakes just don't point them out
Ooooooooooooo Snap...

I'm Pyrozanryu, Real name: Yuki.

I think CF + WW are equal in epicness

Ohhey, Welcome.
I looked at your profile, what's with the address?

Butters was not available but butter was but i did not want too just be called butter.

So i just put Butter's since he is my favorite character

Wait...did you say you were a "furry"? Do people generally openly admit that kind of thing?

Back