I FINALLY HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!&#3

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
<big><big><big><big><big><big><big>I HAVE OBTAINED IT!!!!!</big></big></big></big></big>

What, you may ask?

A....

A...

A...

<big><big><big><big><big><big><big>GARDEN GNOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11</big></big></big></big></big>

After a month and a couple of days of searching tirelessly, I FINALLY have this wondrous thing!!!!!

Umm....Congrats...i guess....

Maybe he has the Gnome Box

:p

] [quote="Bulerias said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
How much did you pay?

and........congrats?
I heard he bought it for 40k.
True, I did.
o_O 40k, for one little garden nome? wow, you must really like that thing alot to pay so much for it. [/quote]
Yes, I really wanted it. If you guys want to know...

I have a "family" in AC:WW, and a garden gnome is a son, and a wobbelina is a daughter. A second file is the wife. So yeah, it's a tradition for me, and it is for my brother as well, who has his own family.

So we make up our own "stories"... and example is about how my son keeps watching the Apple Show on the Apple TV... VERY long story.

Your son/garden gnome watches T.V.? Err, this reminds me of those horror movie of that alive leperchaun. That killed people.

;)

Kolvo said:
Your son/garden gnome watches T.V.? Err, this reminds me of those horror movie of that alive leperchaun. That killed people.

;)
<__<

I chose a Garden Gnome and Wobbelina because there are no other items in AC that resemble people, other than the Dolly, which I plainly didn't like.

Kolvo said:
Bulerias said:
Kolvo said:

;)
<__<

I chose a Garden Gnome and Wobbelina because there are no other items in AC that resemble people, other than the Dolly, which I plainly didn't like.

SnowMAN. Those are one that are kinda resembles to humans. Not accurate, but close.
Nope, didn't like those either. And you can't order them, and we need to order garden gnomes and wobbelinas for... adoption agencies... As I said, the stories are long.

Oh. :lol: What about Diver Dan??? The Tall statue of a guy when a Scuba Diving helmet on. I forgot what he looked like, but not his name. I saw him when I just got AC:WW.

Kolvo said:
Oh. :lol: What about Diver Dan??? The Tall statue of a guy when a Scuba Diving helmet on. I forgot what he looked like, but not his name. I saw him when I just got AC:WW.
The Diver Dan and Spaceman Sam are used in "hotels" that we have, they're like people who book rooms. It's all planned.

;)

Bulerias said:
Kolvo said:
The Diver Dan and Spaceman Sam are used in "hotels" that we have, they're like people who book rooms. It's all planned.

;)
Niiiiice. That sure is fancy. Well, I can think of any other Human-Like furniture.

Bulerias said:
] [quote="Bulerias said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
How much did you pay?

and........congrats?
True, I did.
o_O 40k, for one little garden nome? wow, you must really like that thing alot to pay so much for it.

I have a "family" in AC:WW, and a garden gnome is a son, and a wobbelina is a daughter. A second file is the wife. So yeah, it's a tradition for me, and it is for my brother as well, who has his own family.

So we make up our own "stories"... and example is about how my son keeps watching the Apple Show on the Apple TV... VERY long story.

:p [/quote]
So THAT's why you wanted it so bad. To literally build a family. Hmm, interesting.

Bulerias said:
] [quote="Bulerias said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
How much did you pay?

and........congrats?
True, I did.
o_O 40k, for one little garden nome? wow, you must really like that thing alot to pay so much for it.

:p [/quote]
I remeber you talking about that in a chat

Back