Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Tournament

  1. #1

    Tournament

    Would anyone be interested in a TBT MKDS Tournament?

    If we have enough people, it would probably happen on the weekend of January 20th-22nd.

    If you're interested post here.

  2. #2

    Tournament

    I will volenter



    I call mario!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30, 2005
    Posts
    4,511
    Bells
    541
    Embers
    0
    NN ID
    MrTeal
    Items: Username ChangeYellow CandyUsername Change

    Tournament

    I'm intrested. If we call a character, I call Luigi.

  4. #4

    Tournament

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolvo
    I'm intrested. If we call a character, I call Luigi.
    well, people can be the same character as others...

  5. #5
    numpty Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10, 2005
    Posts
    13,235
    Bells
    1,110
    Embers
    1
    NN ID
    FearMyWrench
    Items: Username ChangeUser Title Color ChangePear (Fruit)Cake
Gift received at 05-04-2015, 03:32 AM from Murray
Message: The icing is my inkWaluigi Easter EggTogepi Easter EggYoshi Easter EggEaster EggEaster Bunny
Gift received at 03-31-2013, 08:58 PM from Zipper T. Bunny
Message: Event hosts deserve prizes too!Classic Easter Egg
Gift received at 03-31-2013, 06:39 PM from Zipper T. Bunny
Message: Event hosts deserve prizes too!

    Tournament

    I haven't been playing MKDS lately.

    But i'd be willing to help out with orginizing the event.



  6. #6
    Senior Member Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30, 2005
    Posts
    4,511
    Bells
    541
    Embers
    0
    NN ID
    MrTeal
    Items: Username ChangeYellow CandyUsername Change

    Tournament

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthGohan1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolvo
    I'm intrested. If we call a character, I call Luigi.
    well, people can be the same character as others...
    Ok. I was making sure. I put in if there to see if we would. I just get confused alot when 2 people are the same character because on the bottom-screen map, it'll confuse me. But I have other few characters I'm good at.

  7. #7

    Tournament

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolvo
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthGohan1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolvo
    I'm intrested. If we call a character, I call Luigi.
    well, people can be the same character as others...
    Ok. I was making sure. I put in if there to see if we would. I just get confused alot when 2 people are the same character because on the bottom-screen map, it'll confuse me. But I have other few characters I'm good at.
    ok...so we have 3 people right now...
    4 if justin wants to (none of us have played in a while justin).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •